I need a free software that could put video's on a background

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by KevinMunro, Oct 23, 2006.

  1. KevinMunro

    KevinMunro

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    I need a free software to put video's on a background
    for example -->

    //////////
    //3333//
    /////////

    / - background

    3 - video

    if you know a software give me the url, please and thank you;-)

    KevinMunro, Oct 23, 2006

  2. KevinMunro

    KevinMunro

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    uh.. What does that have to do with my problem?

    KevinMunro, Oct 24, 2006

  3. KevinMunro

    cyraxx

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2010
    Messages:
    17
    Likes Received:
    0
    Magix video deluxe I use it to do those effects

    cyraxx, Dec 16, 2010
  4. KevinMunro

    pakeeza1990

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2011
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    islamabad , Pakistan
    there are so many which are available on the internet and you can also download it to the google search engine just by type it with free download and google will provide you so many links according to your job and done your job easily ...

    pakeeza1990, Jan 13, 2011