    prince eti azumah
    p.o.box tf 425
    accra ghana

    pazumah, Aug 6, 2006

  2. pazumah

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Go online to Avast.com and download their home version, it's a great little Anti-Virus program and it's free.

    Bio-Hazard, Aug 7, 2006

  3. pazumah

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    unholy, Aug 8, 2006
  4. pazumah

    r_1481

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2006
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    Anti virus

    Try Anitvir it's one of the finest. Just Google Antivir.

    r_1481, Aug 17, 2006
  5. pazumah

    r_1481

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2006
    Messages:
    5
    Likes Received:
    0
    r_1481, Aug 17, 2006
  6. pazumah

    puneeta

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    puneeta, Sep 8, 2006
  7. pazumah

    CRAZIE_GUY

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2006
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    i use AVG anitvirus, with ZoneAlarm firewall, and periodic scans with Ad-aware and Spybot

    CRAZIE_GUY, Sep 17, 2006
  8. pazumah

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I hope this wasn't a bogus topic. Anyway, I use Avast too. It's the best free antivirus I've seen. Go with Bio-Hazards recommendation.

    bigal, Sep 18, 2006
  9. pazumah

    mharkrollen

    Joined:
    Sep 8, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    i've tried avast antivrus and its good. less memory comsumption and free. But avast was unable to remove the cavo, ckvo, tavo, kxvo,. so what i did was to remove the viruses manually.

    mharkrollen, Sep 8, 2008
  10. pazumah

    Jyoti Ballabh

    Joined: