  1. 34C

    34C Guest

    Now all it does is download gay porn. What should I do?

    34C, Apr 28, 2006

  2. 34C

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya 34C.

    Rename it to Paul Gabb quick!

    Ponder, Apr 28, 2006

  3. 34C

    beenthere Guest

    I`m sure you mean Paul Gadd Colin.

    beenthere, Apr 28, 2006
  4. 34C

    Dora Zeene Guest

    34C said in
    Run off to Bahrain. Please stay there. Thanks for playing.

    Dora Zeene, Apr 28, 2006
  5. Q. Why does MJ like shopping at [insert department store name]?

    A. Boys pants half off.

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 28, 2006
  6. 34C

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya beenthere.

    Sounds probable but I don't keep details of that sort fresh in my mind
    and I couldn't be arsed to google ;)

    Ponder, Apr 28, 2006
  7. 34C

    JonC Guest

    I thought he was a Peedo, not gay ??!!

    JonC, Apr 28, 2006
  8. 1. "Boys" means young, in context.

    2. Ever see the news? Ever see any accusations about him and
    young girls?

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 28, 2006
  9. 34C

    Spuds Guest

    Q: What's the difference between Mr. Potato Head and Michael Jackson?

    A: Michael Jackson has had more noses.

    Spuds, Apr 29, 2006
  10. Harf! :)

    Blinky the Shark, Apr 29, 2006
  11. SHOOT IT.

    Dennis Turner, Apr 29, 2006
  12. 34C

    Plato Guest

    Consider that being a troll is bad for your health.

    Plato, Apr 29, 2006
  13. 34C

    Kirk Guest

    Why does MJ like thirty-eight year olds?

    Because there are 30 of them!

    Kirk, Apr 30, 2006