    buon ngu roi, hen 1 hoac 2 ngay nua chi se viet nhieu hon cho em. Bye bye em
    be bu yeu qui cua chi. Thanks again for your gift.

    MPT.

    My Phuong Tang, Oct 21, 2003

  2. My Phuong Tang

    Rifleman Guest

    Ying tong ying tong tiddlai PO!

    Rifleman, Oct 21, 2003

  3. My Phuong Tang

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as My Phuong Tang continued:
    No sweat.

    slumpy, Oct 21, 2003
  4. My Phuong Tang

    Ralph Mann Guest

    LOL

    Ralph Mann, Oct 21, 2003
  5. My Phuong Tang

    Gio Guest

    <snip>
    and much tearful blathering.
    Caio jung and hoo flung dung.

    Di di mau, Chairman Mao. ;>P

    Gio, Oct 21, 2003
  6. <chop>

    Thang cac be', Tao Ngu!
    B.

    B. Al. Zeebub, Oct 21, 2003
  7. My Phuong Tang

    roach Guest

    any relation to fu kem yung the chinese pervert?

    roach, Oct 21, 2003
  8. A papa-oom-mow-mow a papa-oom-mow-mow, ram a lam a ding ding dong. Goo
    goo ga joob with the bomp sha bomp sha bomp. Besides, doo wah diddy
    diddy dum diddy doo. But ting, tang, walla wall bing bang. Anyway, ba ba ba,
    ba ba ba ran. You're welcome.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 21, 2003
  9. It was on Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:05:43 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Blinky the Shark made this utterance:
    Uhm....That makes no sense! I think you missed out a couple of "Doo wop, a
    doo doos" not to mention a "Shall a la la" or two...

    William Poaster, Oct 21, 2003
  10. My Phuong Tang

    Juan Pérez Guest

    In