    syllabus & material for preparation... Also if any one
    have then send me on <>

    Suresh

    Suresh Kumar, Aug 13, 2004

  2. Suresh Kumar

    Somchai U. Guest

    Somchai U., Aug 13, 2004

  3. Suresh Kumar

    Paul Robson Guest

    The place to start is the Microsoft site for the syllabus and
    examination details. Then I'd be inclined to visit a local
    technical bookshop, or browse Amazon (or whatever your local
    equivalent is, as I don't know where you live :)) and look
    through the available texts, and find one or two that fit
    your particular style, interests and knowledge. Study them,
    take the exam, et Voila :)

    Paul Robson, Aug 13, 2004
  4. Suresh Kumar

    Raja Guest

    Suresh,

    I assume you're going for the VB track of MCSD.net. These
    are the book links on Amazon for the 3 exams of MCSD
    (also the MCAD as well)

    70-305 : http://tinyurl.com/56cmr
    70-306 : http://tinyurl.com/5hapf
    70-310 : http://tinyurl.com/52oav

    All these 3 books are by the same author, Mike Gunderloy,
    and they are the best prep materials as far as I know.

    Since, these are copyrighted materials, no one can "send"
    them to you. Pay some money & get them from Amazon and do
    it.

    Good luck !

    - Raja.

    Raja, Aug 13, 2004
  5. Suresh Kumar

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Aug 16, 2004
  6. Suresh Kumar

    Guest Guest

    Hi Suresh

    A good start would be going to the Microsoft site and
    looking at exactly what modules and exams you will need to
    complete, it will also give you info as to where you can
    get the relevant material or training you need.

    www.microsoft.co./learning/mcp

    regards
    Nicky

    Guest, Aug 16, 2004