    don't remember exactly, but in 70-290, 291, 293 it seemed more like 3-4 sims
    each.

    I wonder if an all sim test would be feasible.

    Gabe, Mar 30, 2009

  2. Gabe

    Wolfe, Rob Guest

    I think they should all be like the RHCE (which I will be taking in 2 weeks) - all
    hands on and no written. The problem I found with the MS exams is that it's
    either M$'s way or no way. With the Red Hat exams, it doesn't matter how you do
    something, just as long as you get the desired results. IMO, if the M$ exams were
    like this, then more people

    Wolfe, Rob, Apr 19, 2009