    Rowdy he's mine :)

    Hugs + Kiss's
    Candy

    I Love Rowdy Yates, Aug 31, 2005

  2. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Jtyc Guest

    Who doesn't?

    Jtyc, Aug 31, 2005

  3. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    Mrs. Rowdy...

    Neil, Aug 31, 2005
  4. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Frisbee® Guest

    I am absolutely stumped. I just can't imagine who this could possibly be.

    Frisbee®, Aug 31, 2005
  5. THERE IS NO MRS YATES, IF THERE WAS, I'D SCRATCH HER EYES OUT!!!!!!!

    I Love Rowdy Yates, Aug 31, 2005
  6. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Jtyc Guest

    Well honey, *ALL* the MCNGP guys get me going a little, but Rowdy ... WOW,

    You know he's not really Clint Eastwood.

    Jtyc, Aug 31, 2005
  7. Well honey, *ALL* the MCNGP guys get me going a little, but Rowdy ... WOW,
    oh my god I think I'm about to .....

    Hugs + Kiss's Candy

    I Love Rowdy Yates, Aug 31, 2005
  8. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Frisbee® Guest

    Well, at least he's not a 1960's Clint Eastwood.

    Frisbee®, Aug 31, 2005
  9. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    IFYPFY

    Neil, Aug 31, 2005
  10. I Love Rowdy Yates

    lowdes Guest

    I would hope any MCNGP members wouldn't breed.

    lowdes, Aug 31, 2005
  11. I Love Rowdy Yates

    catwalker63 Guest

    Too late! <eg>

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Aug 31, 2005
  12. I Love Rowdy Yates

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, lowdes spewed across the ether:
    Lame

    JaR, Aug 31, 2005
  13. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    I told you not to tell anyone, it could get back to my wife...

    Neil, Sep 1, 2005
  14. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    ha!! ha!! i made the OP as candy to make you all think I had a real
    girlfriend!! ha!! ha!!! i fooled all of you... suckerz!!!

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 1, 2005
  15. I Love Rowdy Yates

    lowdes Guest

    Wow you are getting good at this . . . . I'm glad you like the word Lame,
    it's like MCNGP.

    lowdes, Sep 1, 2005
  16. I Love Rowdy Yates

    T-Bone Guest

    Come on, strain a bit!

    T-Bone, Sep 1, 2005
  17. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Frisbee® Guest

    Since MCSB is a bit busy, I'll use his phrase which definitely applies here.

    You suck.

    Frisbee®, Sep 1, 2005
  18. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    Like an electolux

    Neil, Sep 1, 2005
  19. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Neil Guest

    ***YAWN***

    (you missed out on the capitalization so GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!)

    Neil, Sep 1, 2005
  20. I Love Rowdy Yates

    Briscobar Guest

    Just as much as our insane friend in the Other Group

    Briscobar, Sep 1, 2005