I lost the "Help and Support" function from my start menu

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Keith, Mar 14, 2005.

  1. Keith

    Keith Guest

    Hi and thanks for any help.

    I seem to have lost the function of "Help and Support" from both my Start
    Menu and the F1 key.

    The option is still there in the Start Menu, but nothing happens when I
    click on it. Actually sometimes the screen will flicker for a split second,
    but no help. Same thing with F1--nothing.

    Is it possible I inadvertently turned it off somehow? Could it be a holdover
    from a virus I had and (hopefully) removed in the past?

    Thanks!

    Keith

    Keith, Mar 14, 2005

  2. Keith

    Keith Guest

    Oh yeah I forgot. I'm using Windows XP Pro SP2

    Keith, Mar 14, 2005