    Location:
    San Diego
    When I open my mail, the scroll bar on the right that moves the page up and down disappeared. It is there in all the other boxes, sent items, outbox, etc. I am very new to computers . Help!

    Linda Sanders, Aug 29, 2006

  2. Linda Sanders

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,485
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I'm having the same problem on web pages. I'm having to use my scroll ring on the Kensington Expert Mouse version 7 that I normally use. I have no idea why this is happening. Do you use WindowBlinds to alter the desktop skins? I do. Have you updated your browsers lately? I have.

    bigal, Aug 29, 2006

  3. Linda Sanders

    Linda Sanders

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    San Diego
    bigal, I am so new to computers that I don't know what you mean by WindowBlinds, desktop skins or what updating your browsers means, or why you do it. Hopefully you guys will have patience with me. Thanks for your reply. I will check out your web.

    Linda Sanders, Aug 29, 2006
  4. Linda Sanders

    hohodicestu

    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2006
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    0
    That had happened to me too. I closed the program and re-open it and it worked.

    :)

    hohodicestu, Aug 30, 2006