    where does it store emails on my computer?
    I could not find the folder with emails.

    thanks for the help.

    parimalpune, Feb 19, 2005

  2. parimalpune

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Ed Mullen, Feb 19, 2005

  3. parimalpune

    parimalpune Guest

    parimalpune, Feb 20, 2005
  4. parimalpune

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Emails are stored in the profile folder. In Windows (although you
    haven't mentioned your OS) it would be a path like:

    C:\Documents and Settings\[windowsuser]\Application
    Data\Thunderbird\Profiles\r7q3hpvc.default\Mail\[mailaccount]

    The actual message files are those withOUT a file extension, e.g., Inbox
    instead of Inbox.msf. The msf files are index files and can be safely
    deleted. No NOT delete any file you are not certain of.

    Ed Mullen, Feb 21, 2005
  5. parimalpune

    onepostwonder

    Joined:
    May 25, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0

    Just signed in to say that THAT was VERY helpful. Searched all over google but you nailed it good. So thank you.

    onepostwonder, May 25, 2007