    replacement certificate? I don't have any sort of
    identifying MCP number, all I can provide is my name, home
    address and the location I was certified at.

    RSpeicher, Aug 17, 2003

  2. Send an email to . They'll be able to care of it.

    --
    Tom Helms

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Aug 17, 2003

  3. RSpeicher

    RSpeicher Guest

    That's great news, thanks so much.

    RSpeicher, Aug 17, 2003
  4. RSpeicher

    chris Guest

    I'm sure you could, I have had another MCP certificate
    sent to me, so I don't see why you couldnt get another.

    chris, Aug 17, 2003
  5. RSpeicher

    hbcrunch1

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I've got the same problem as the reader below.

    Hi,

    I've lost track of my certificate and need to get another reissued. Can someone direct me to the correect person to get one reissued? THanks!

    Dave Leresche

    hbcrunch1, Feb 9, 2009