    I'd ask here!

    Thanks,
    Rebekah

    bekah33, May 19, 2004

  2. Does the camera have an option to "reformat" the memory? If so, try
    that.

    -Dave

    Dave Herzstein, May 19, 2004

  3. Sounds like the storage medium is full. Do you have an "erase" option or a
    "delete" or "format" option? Have you checked your manual?

    Charles Schuler, May 19, 2004
  4. bekah33

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Using the camera, reformat the card.

    Ron Hunter, May 20, 2004
  5. bekah33

    gmr2048 Guest

    gmr2048, May 20, 2004
  6. bekah33

    stewy Guest

    You have been deleting the pictures from the media using the PC or Mac. This
    is a BAD idea.

    Check the manual to re-format the card in the camera. This will restore the
    full capacity of the card.

    stewy, May 20, 2004
  7. bekah33

    bagal Guest

    hmmm - looks like another camera just got struck of my most wanted list

    bagal, May 20, 2004
  8. bekah33

    Paul H. Guest

    You probably need to format your memory card. If you don't have a manual to
    tell you how to format a CompactFlash card, you can download a manual in pdf
    format from www.hp.com.

    Paul H., May 20, 2004
  9. bekah33

    JPS Guest

    In message <>,
    Some cameras create not only image files, but folders and index files,
    and if you are just deleting the images, then these are staying and
    filling up the card. It is also remotely possible that the camera can't
    use heavily fragmented memory.

    JPS, May 21, 2004