    Someone helped me recently with the XP shutdown string which is great.

    is there something similar to switch the pc on at a certain time?

    thanks.

    Mal Carter, Jan 11, 2008

  2. Mal Carter

    Cub Guest

    Look in your MOBO bios , most have that feature

    Cub, Jan 11, 2008

  3. Mal Carter

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Jan 11, 2008
  4. Mal Carter

    VanguardLH Guest

    Check for an alarm function in your BIOS.

    Try defining an event in Task Scheduler that wakes the computer.
    Probably requires using standby or hibernate power-saving modes rather
    than power cycling the computer.

    VanguardLH, Jan 12, 2008