    kind of simple dos scan on it and its VERY well protected which leads me to
    believe this paticuler person must know what he is doing.
    any advice on what i should do

    Blackmesa8, May 3, 2004

  2. Blackmesa8

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Complain! http://217.155.43.138/vas/index.html

    Toolman Tim, May 3, 2004

  3. Blackmesa8

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Kill yourself before the aliens realize you're on to them.

    -= Hawk =-, May 3, 2004
  4. Blackmesa8

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Relax. It appears to be your own posting host, ip, or something
    associated with your *network*. I get those hits from my ip all the
    time. Let your firewall do its job.

    Juan Pérez, May 3, 2004
  5. Blackmesa8

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Usually true, but that IP belongs to a web server. The guy has some severe
    problems there. (One, he can't spell or write coherently all the time <g>)
    but in his own info suggests hacking someone else's network. Here's a clip:

    30th April 2004
    as some of you might of noticed a few of the server applications
    went offline today this was due to legal reseasons caused by some*highly
    censored*[email protected]
    (hack 217.155.204.112 if you want revenge) normal service is now resumed

    I don't think I care much for that kind of thing. He may not be doing it
    himself, but maybe one of the people he's hosting for is. But the whole site
    looks like trouble.

    Toolman Tim, May 3, 2004