I just want to know how to create a new webform in asp .net dynamically...

Discussion in 'Software' started by nkamalraj, May 27, 2006.

  1. nkamalraj

    nkamalraj

    Joined:
    May 18, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,
    This is kamalraj from chennai....

    I just want to know how to create a new webform in asp .net dynamically...

    For Example:

    I have a web form which contains a Textbox and a Button control. When i click the button a new webform should be created with the code behind and resource file. The webforms name should be the text of the TextBox.......

    Its very urgent if you could'nt solve this atleast you could please give me an alternate suggestion

    Thank you.

    nkamalraj, May 27, 2006

  2. nkamalraj

    unholy