    I use outlook express, that might be wrong??

    Can somebody help me????

    Greetz Marcus.. From Holland

    Marcus, Aug 12, 2004

  2. Marcus

    Bob Guest

  3. Marcus

    ProfGene Guest

    If you download a binary file that is in a number of parts you need to get
    all the parts then highlight them all and right click and give the command
    decode and join and you will have the file in working order provided you are
    not missing any parts and none of the files are corrupted.

    ProfGene, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Marcus

    KungFusion Guest

    For downloading binary files there are some specialized
    news readers. One I've been using for a while is called
    PowerGrab. You can download free here:
    www.cosmicwolf.com (get the latest May 12 beta.. it works
    fine)

    There are links to a message board for PowerGrab too if
    you have any questions.

    Also XNews is good and there are others.
    Google for binary news reader and you should
    find plenty.

    KungFusion, Aug 13, 2004