    Next I'm taking 70-284.

    How long does it take usually for new exams you've passed to get added to
    your Microsoft transcript? Just curious ...

    Julia, Jun 10, 2006

  2. I've had it added the next day, and I've had it take up to 7 business days.
    Usually 2 business days.

    I've had more luck with VUE updating Microsoft faster. My one test with
    Prometric is the 7 day one.

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 11, 2006

  3. Julia

    MLG Guest

    Congratulations Julie, I'm studying now for the 70-290 and success strories
    are good to hear. Could I ask how much hands on experience (either real
    world or lab) you had prior to testing?...I'm going through a self paced
    online course (that has really weak simulations) now and supplementing that
    with a Syngress textbook and I'm relly feeling pretty good about the test. I
    haven't scheduled it yet, but I'm looking at taking in before the end of this
    month.

    I appreciate your time.

    Mat G.
    A+ / Network+ / MCP(70-270)

    MLG, Jun 11, 2006
  4. Julia

    Julia Guest

    I've been in IT for about 7 years but have only been working with 2003 since
    around September of last year. Some of my experience is from work and some
    is from the lab I set up.

    Julia, Jun 11, 2006
  5. Julia

    Julia Guest

    I just checked my transcript and it's been updated already. Cool! I didn't
    expect it to be that fast.

    I took my exam at a Prometric center.

    Julia, Jun 12, 2006
  6. Julia

    Julia Guest

    It won't let me print my transcript. It keeps telling me to install the
    Active X control. I do and then it tells me to do it again. I'm going in
    circles. If I click where the button should be to print it, it wants me to
    install Internet Explorer 7 Beta. Hmmmm ... I'd really prefer not to install
    a beta version of IE.

    Julia, Jun 12, 2006
  7. You "might" have to make it a trusted site. Once the control is installed,
    you can change the security again. Let me know if that doesn't fix it.

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 12, 2006
  8. Julia

    Julia Guest

    Still doesn't like it. I gave up and printed it from my desktop. My
    notebook just doesn't like that Active X control for some reason.

    Julia, Jun 12, 2006
  9. Julia

    Caroline Guest

    Congratulations Julia!!! Good to see more women here, good luck on the
    70-284. I passed it last week and it wasn't too hard although there were only
    30 questions and therefor only a few mistakes allowed :-(

    Caroline

    Caroline, Jul 3, 2006
  10. Julia

    petra Guest

    Hy,

    pleas, can you tell how many percent (%) of corect answer is aprox. necesery
    for passing exam 70-290?

    THX

    petra, Aug 11, 2006
  11. Julia