    than the MSPress book. And if you're like me and have no previous hands on
    experience with active directory/group policy, the online reskits at technet
    and archived webcasts break it down barney style.

    Chris@hawkpc, Nov 9, 2006

  2. Chris@hawkpc

    Chefdenker Guest

    Thanks, i take the test in one week. Were there a lot of questions about
    group policy? I have the same problem as you that i dont have any hands on
    experience with that.

    Chefdenker, Nov 9, 2006

  3. Chris@hawkpc

    kela-ann Guest

    Where can I get the Press book and exam cram?

    kela-ann, Nov 28, 2006
  4. Any popular book store (Barnes and Noble, Books-A-Million, Borders)
    should have them; as well as http://www.amazon.com

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,