I just passed 072 test today which finished up my mcdst cert. Is the charter members over the 5000

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Bruno Thurnherr, Jun 3, 2004.

  1. I just passed 072 test today which finished up my mcdst cert. Is the
    charter members over the 5000 mark?

    Bruno Thurnherr, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Bruno Thurnherr

    Robert Guest

    Congrats, I was not so lucky today. I am going to have to
    spend a little more time brushing up on stuff. For some
    reason today the moons did not aline, and I brain farted
    when I clicked take the test. Will do it again on the
    16th.

    Also the last posting I saw said it was under 5000 and
    included this link to check the numbers.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certified.asp

    Rob

    Robert, Jun 3, 2004

  3. thanks !! and good luck ! (on the first time i failed the 272-072 exam)

    kind regard,
    Bruno

    Bruno Thurnherr, Jun 3, 2004