I just consumed 190 calories for lunch

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Death from Above, Feb 6, 2008.

  1. How about you?

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Feb 6, 2008

  2. I had more. But I kept it healthy.

    GM

    Mostly Gizzards, Feb 6, 2008

  3. Death from Above

    CBIC Guest

    Healthy Choice chicken and rice soup-180 calories.

    CBIC, Feb 6, 2008
  4. Yeah, I know I'll be hungry again sooner than I'd like. But I gotta get
    back to around 200 lbs. Then I can start eating In 'N Out for lunch again.
    That is until I pass 205 lbs again. Then it's back to CostCo oatmeal for
    lunch.

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Feb 6, 2008
  5. I'm a fan of the Zone diet. Lots of food I like, and I get full. It's not
    perfect, but I feel good when I eat that way.

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Feb 6, 2008
  6. Death from Above

    Neil Guest

    Left over Feticini (if I knew how to spell it correctly, I would, but I
    don't care....It's not that I'm lazy, it's just that I don't care)

    But I may have over done it at the Y last night because somewhere 5 lbs
    disappeared of my scale this morning. COOL!

    Neil, Feb 6, 2008
  7. Death from Above

    Consultant Guest

    bunch of chicks
    i had a chicken quesidilla with chips and salsa

    Consultant, Feb 6, 2008
  8. 2ndeded

    I'll bet they recycle too

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Feb 6, 2008
  9. Death from Above

    CBIC Guest

    Say what you want but I've been told I look good in a swimsuit.

    CBIC, Feb 6, 2008
  10. I need a double cheesburger! So much for oatmeal sticking to my ribs.

    Death from Above
    PETA - People for the Eating of Tasty Animals

    Death from Above, Feb 7, 2008
  11. Death from Above

    Bill Hileman Guest

    What was her name?

    Bill Hileman, Feb 7, 2008
  12. Death from Above

    LRM Guest

    I could do that when I smoked. But now...well, I like a burger myself, but
    decided against lunch all together today. Working on a project.

    LRM, Feb 7, 2008
  13. You know Guinness has only 126 calories.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Feb 7, 2008
  14. Death from Above

    JaR Guest

    Your mom doesn't count.

    JaR, Feb 7, 2008
  15. Death from Above

    Bill Hileman Guest

    No, actually I believe that statement was made by some people at the public
    pool when CBIC suggested he wanted to skinny-dip.

    Bill Hileman, Feb 7, 2008
  16. Death from Above

    TBone Guest

    I've always said eating stuff like that doesn't make you live longer, it
    only feels that way.

    TBone, Feb 7, 2008
  17. Death from Above

    CBIC Guest

    That's just gross.

    CBIC, Feb 7, 2008
  18. Death from Above

    CBIC Guest

    I know you think I'm th3 s3xy

    CBIC, Feb 7, 2008
  19. Death from Above

    CBIC Guest

    You don't know what you're missing. Today I had a quarter pounder with
    cheese. Excuse me, I have to go p00p now.

    CBIC, Feb 7, 2008
  20. Death from Above

    JaR Guest

    Finally we agree.