    i have passed mcse in 10.2003 ,but i haven't recieve my
    mcse certification.
    please help me ,and post the certification to me .thanks

    qi sui he, Feb 19, 2004

  2. qi sui he

    Guest Guest

    Did you login to the MCP secure website and order your welcome kit??

    Guest, Feb 19, 2004

  3. qi sui he

    Sam Guest

    You can call MS support and speak to the certification department.....they
    will help

    Sam

    Sam, Feb 20, 2004
  4. qi sui he

    Town Dummy Guest

    Jesus, you are a lozer. I bet everyone will flock to you door to hire you,
    if cannot even figure out who to call.

    Town Dummy, Feb 20, 2004