    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    After this I am buying a spare HDD just for damn backups and if they ever need a hand with that comp I'm not gonna touch it. It will be theirs and theirs alone so that I can't ruin anything or get blamed for anything. I don't want this happening again anymore than they do.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 23, 2005

  2. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    buying a HDD just for backups? must be pretty annoying if you're gonna get a HDD just for backups after this.

    XhArD, Sep 23, 2005

  3. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    You betcha. I have a 160GB hard drive but tv eps and such are not life threatening important and 40GB covers my main stuff pretty easily so I think an 80GB hard drive would be nice to have for backups just incase.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 23, 2005
  4. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    if you go and buy an 80GB HDD just for backups, nothing like this will ever happen again. If you don't buy one, you'll get through a year or two maybe, then you'll lose everything again. I'd choose the HDD too :p

    XhArD, Sep 23, 2005
  5. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Yeh, it's one of those things that it would be good to have and save me a lot of trouble 'just incase' and now I have a job so it's possible.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 23, 2005
  6. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    get a HDD and 2 removable HDD racks for the both vomputers, then u can move it around easy, and if its sata even easier :p

    unholy, Sep 24, 2005
  7. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Nup, might just get me a hard drive and maybe an external hard drive enclosure. I don't want anything to do with the other computer anymore....

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 24, 2005
  8. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    will your parents be annoyed at you if they root their pc with viruses or something and you can't fix it? When my bro was still livin here, it was his job to fix anything me and my sister rooted up :p

    XhArD, Sep 24, 2005
  9. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Tough for them, anything that used to go wrong because of them was my fault and I always had to fix it. No more, it's their computer and I won't touch it for any reason now so it can never be my fault.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 24, 2005
  10. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    WELL I'M NOW BACK IN FULL SWING AND SO IS DAD'S PC SO I CAN GET BACK TO THE IMPORTANT STUFF! :D
    Modding my case tommorow and this week ready for the LAN party this weekend.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 25, 2005
  11. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe good for u, i got my new mobo in, :D i am starting the Case for the Liquid Nitrogen Cooler :D

    unholy, Sep 25, 2005
  12. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    excellent :D
    *in a mr burns voice*

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 26, 2005
  13. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    what about the *arching fingers* thing thathe does?

    XhArD, Sep 26, 2005
  14. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    That's a given ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 26, 2005
  15. RObErT_RaTh

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe, is it u ross that can do the mr burns thingy well?

    unholy, Sep 26, 2005
  16. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Nah, that's James, lanky bogan. His fingers are like, a good 7 inches long :|

    XhArD, Sep 26, 2005
  17. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Bet the ladies love him ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 26, 2005
  18. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe... I wish i had a photo to show you, itd make you piss yourself :p probably shouldnt be putting his photo on the net either though, itd be everywhere :p

    XhArD, Sep 26, 2005
  19. RObErT_RaTh

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    That's a bit rough on the poor guy, he's not even here to defend himself.

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 26, 2005
  20. RObErT_RaTh

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    trust me, he doesn't care. He somehow manages to insult himself about his own monobrow :p Fortunately for him, he doesn't care what other people think about him :)

    XhArD, Sep 26, 2005