    Unbelievable!!

    THANKS
    Robin

    R. audit2, Sep 25, 2011

  2. R. audit2

    Ralph Fox Guest

    My Firefox will let me have a lot more than 4 tabs.

    Here is a screenshot showing 7 tabs:
    http://i53.tinypic.com/55s010.png

    When I resize my Firefox window down to 512 pixels wide, there is only
    enough space to show 4 of the tabs. There are also '<' and '>' icons
    at each end of the tab bar, to scroll through all the other tabs.

    Ralph Fox, Sep 25, 2011