I have something for you. Take a look at it and believe me

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Susan Nicholson, Apr 25, 2006.

  1. ALL YOU NEED IS A EMAIL ADDRESS AND A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MAKE FAST & EASY
    CASH!

    I have something for you. Take a look at it and believe me it is real cause
    I've been getting money from it. So what would it hurt to give it a try
    right. You will never know success until you experience it for your self.
    If you havn't got a Paypal Account there are instructions below on how to
    set one up.

    MAKE $40,000 IN 4-6 WEEKS USING PAYPAL. DONT MISS THIS!"

    THIS IS NOT A SCAM I HAVE DONE IT MYSELF. YOU REALLY CAN MAKE MONEY SO
    EASILY?

    I AM AND THIS HELPED TO CLEAR ALL MY DEBTS. I THOUGHT IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE.
    THERE ARE OTHER LETTERS ABOUT MAKING MONEY VIA PAYPAL, BUT THEIR
    INSTRUCTIONS ARE LACKING A GREAT DEAL OF IMPORTANT INFORMATION! JUST READ
    THIS. I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO CONVINCE YOU THAT THIS IS NOT A SCAM BECAUSE IT
    MAKES LOGICAL SENSE

    HOW YOU CAN EARN MONEY THROUGH PAYPAL.
    A LITTLE WHILE BACK I WAS BROWSING THROUGH A NEWSGROUP, JUST LIKE YOU ARE
    NOW, AND CAME ACROSS AN ARTICLE SIMILAR TO THIS THAT SAID YOU COULD MAKE
    THOUSANDS DOLLARS WITHIN WEEKS WITH ONLY AN INITIAL INVESTMENT OF $6.00! SO
    I THOUGHT, "YEAH, RIGHT, THIS MUST BE A SCAM", BUT LIKE MOST OF US, I WAS
    CURIOUS, SO I KEPT READING. YOU CAN COMPLETE THIS WHOLE PROCESS IN LESS THAN
    ONE HOUR AND YOU WILL NEVER FORGET THE DAY YOU DECIDED TO DO SO!!!

    OH, DID I SAY FAST? BY FAST I MEAN THE SPEED OF THE INTERNET-TYPE FAST.
    EVERYTHING IS DONE ON THE INTERNET THROUGH EMAIL. AND, IF YOU ABIDE BY THE
    RULES, IT IS NOT CONSIDERED SPAM, SO IT'S PERFECTLY LEGAL!

    NOTE: You may want to retain every email address sent to you, either on a
    computer or hard copy and keep the emails people send you. This VERIFIES
    that you are truly providing a service. So, as each post is downloaded and
    the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their
    participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move
    up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the... 1 position
    you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity
    for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it
    now, add your own email address to the list and you're in business!

    ANYWAY, IT SAID THAT YOU SEND $1.00 THROUGH PAYPAL TO EACH OF THE EMAILS
    STATED IN THE ARTICLE. YOU THEN PLACE YOUR OWN EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE BOTTOM
    OF THE LIST AT NO.6, AND POST THE ARTICLE IN AT LEAST 200 NEWSGROUPS (THERE
    ARE THOUSANDS). NO CATCH. THAT WAS IT. SO AFTER THINKING IT OVER, AND
    TALKING TO FEW PEOPLE FIRST, I THOUGHT ABOUT TRYING IT. I FIGURED WHAT HAVE
    I GOT TO LOSE EXCEPT $6.00,

    RIGHT? LIKE MOST OF US I WAS A LITTLE SKEPTICAL AND A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT
    THE LEGAL ASPECTS OF IT. IT FOLLOWS THE SAME REGULATIONS AS THE MAILED CHAIN
    LETTERS, WHICH ACCORDING TO THE U.S. POST OFFICE (1-800-725-2161) IS INDEED
    LEGAL!

    THEN I INVESTED THE MEASLY $6.00. WELL GUESS WHAT? WITHIN 7 DAYS, I STARTED
    GETTING MONEY IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT! I WAS SHOCKED AND EXCITED! I FIGURED IT
    WOULD END SOON, BUT THE MONEY JUST KEPT COMING IN. IN MY FIRST WEEK, I MADE
    ABOUT $25.00. BY THE END SECOND WEEK I MADE OVER $1,100.00! IN THE THIRD
    WEEK I HAD OVER $9,000.00 AND IT'S STILL GROWING. THIS IS NOW MY FOURTH WEEK
    AND I HAVE MADE A TOTAL OF JUST OVER $22,000.00 AND IT'S STILL COMING IN
    RAPIDLY. IT'S CERTAINLY WORTH $6.00!! I HAVE SPENT MORE THAN THAT ON THE
    LOTTERY!! LET ME TELL YOU HOW THIS WORKS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHY IT WORKS?
    ALSO, MAKE SURE YOU PRINT A COPY OF THIS ARTICLE NOW SO YOU CAN GET THE
    INFORMATION FROM THIS POSTING, AS YOU NEED IT. REQUIREMENTS: YOU MUST HAVE A
    VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT YOU CAN GO TO

    HTTP://WWW.PAYPAL.COM AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO SET UP
    A%20FREE%20ACCOUNT.%20IN%20ORDER%20TO%20PLACE%20THE%20INITIAL%20$6%20INTO%20
    YOUR%20ACCOUNT%20YOU%20WILL%20HAVE%20TO%20VERIFY%20YOUR%20BANK%20ACCOUNT%20W
    ITH%20PAYPAL%20(WHICH%20MAY%20TAKE%20A%20FEW%20DAYS%20IF%20YOU%20ARE%20USING
    %20A%20CREDIT%20CARD).%20PAYPAL%20IS%20100%%20SECURE%20AND%20IS%20USED%20MY%
    20MILLIONS%20OF%20PEOPLE%20WORLDWIDE./
    STEP 1: SEND THROUGH $1.00 THROUGH PAYPAL TO EACH EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE LIST
    BELOW. MAKE THE SUBJECT OF THE PAYMENT "EMAIL LIST" AND IN THE COMMENTS
    WRITE "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS CREATING A
    SERVICE BY THIS AND BEST OF ALL YOU ARE NOT GIVING YOUR ADDRESS TO ANYONE
    YOU DO NOT KNOW. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! THE EMAIL LIST IS:

    1)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

    STEP 2: NOW TAKE THE 1ST EMAIL OFF THE LIST THAT YOU SEE ABOVE AND MOVE THE
    OTHER ADDRESSES UP (6 BECOMES 5, 5 BECOMES 4, ETC.) AND ADD YOUR EMAIL
    ADDRESS (THE ONE USED ON YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT, OTHERWISE YOU ARE NOT GETTING
    PAID) AS NUMBER 6 ON THE LIST.

    STEP 3: CHANGE ANYTHING YOU NEED TO, BUT TRY TO KEEP THIS ARTICLE AS CLOSE
    TO ORIGINAL AS POSSIBLE! NOW POST YOUR AMENDED ARTICLE TO AT LEAST 200
    NEWSGROUPS AND MESSAGE BOARD'S. (I THINK THERE ARE CLOSE TO 32,000 GROUPS).
    ALL YOU NEED IS 200, BUT REMEMBER, THE MORE YOU POST THE MORE MONEY YOU
    MAKE - AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE ON THE LIST! DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO POST TO
    NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD, AND FORUM ETC.

    1) YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-TYPE THIS ENTIRE LETTER TO DO YOUR OWN POSTING.
    SIMPLY PUT YOUR CURSOR AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS LETTER, CLICK AND DRAG YOUR
    CURSOR TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS DOCUMENT, SELECT 'COPY' FROM THE EDIT MENU.
    THIS WILL COPY THE ENTIRE LETTER INTO THE COMPUTER MEMORY.

    2) OPEN A BLANK 'NOTEPAD' FILE AND PLACE YOUR CURSOR AT THE TOP OF THE BLANK
    PAGE. FROM THE 'EDIT' MENU SELECT 'PASTE'. THIS WILL PASTE A COPY OF THE
    LETTER INTO NOTEPAD SO THAT YOU CAN ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST.

    3) SAVE YOUR NEW NOTEPAD FILE AS A .TXT FILE. IF YOU WANT TO DO YOUR
    POSTINGS IN DIFFERENT SITTINGS, YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE THIS FILE TO GO BACK TO.

    4) USE YOUR BROWSER (NETSCAPE, IE, MOZILLA ETC.) AND TRY SEARCHING FOR
    VARIOUS NEWSGROUPS (ON-LINE FORUMS, MESSAGE BOARDS, CHAT SITES,
    DISCUSSIONS.) FOR EXAMPLE, LOG ONTO ANY SEARCH ENGINE YOU LIKE: YAHOO.COM,
    GOOGLE.COM, ALTAVISTA.COM, EXCITE.COM. THEN SEARCH WITH THE SUBJECT:
    'MILLIONAIRE MESSAGE BOARD' OR 'MONEY MAKING MESSAGE BOARD' OR 'EMPLOYMENT
    MESSAGE BOARD' OR 'MONEY MAKING DISCUSSIONS' OR 'MONEY MAKING FORUM' OR
    'BUSINESS MESSAGE BOARD' ETC. YOU WILL FIND THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS OF MESSAGE
    BOARDS. CLICK ON THEM ONE BY ONE AND YOU WILL FIND THE OPTION TO POST A NEW
    MESSAGE.
    5) VISIT THESE MESSAGE BOARDS AND POST THIS ARTICLE AS A NEW MESSAGE BY
    HIGHLIGHTING THE TEXT OF THIS LETTER AND SELECTING PASTE FROM THE EDIT MENU.
    FILL IN THE SUBJECT, THIS WILL BE THE HEADER THAT EVERYONE SEES AS THEY
    SCROLL THROUGH THE LIST OF POSTINGS IN A PARTICULAR GROUP, CLICK THE POST
    MESSAGE BUTTON. YOU'RE DONE WITH YOUR FIRST ONE! IF YOU FOLLOW THE STEPS
    HONESTLY, IT WILL TRULY WORK FOR YOU!

    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the HONESTY
    AND INTEGRITY of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
    directions. Look at it this way. If you are of Integrity, the program will
    continue and the money that so many others have received will come your way.

    CONGRATS!

    Susan Nicholson, Apr 25, 2006

  2. Susan Nicholson

    Mara Guest

    I have something for you, too, but I don't think you'll like it very much. :)

    ,

    Mara, Apr 25, 2006
  3. Susan Nicholson

    Margolotta Guest

    Why doesn't it surprise me that an NTL user would be stupid and gullible
    enough to fall for this...?

    Margolotta, Apr 25, 2006