i have no trouble to send , ihave trouble reciving mail --any ideas

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by John Penney, Aug 29, 2006.

  1. John Penney

    John Penney Guest

    John Penney, Aug 29, 2006

  2. John Penney

    Mitch Guest

    Further, your two messages (with NO SPECIFICS WHATEVER!)
    say opposite things!
    One says you have no trouble sending, the other says you have trouble
    sending.

    Mitch, Aug 29, 2006

  3. John Penney

    Evan Platt Guest

    Am I missing a 3rd message from the maroon?

    Message 1:
    i have no trouble to send , ihave trouble reciving mail
    --any ideas

    Message 2:
    Subject: i have trouble to recive messages ---any ideas for a
    little help

    Both state problems receiving.

    Evan Platt, Aug 29, 2006
  4. On the contrary -- you *do* have "trouble to send". Kill the HTML and
    use plain text.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 29, 2006
  5. John Penney

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Your ISP may be blocking email from the IP of your correspondent.

    Rick Merrill, Aug 29, 2006