  1. richard

    richard Guest

    and I'm the one who gets called stoopid.

    richard, Aug 1, 2010

  2. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    chuckcar, Aug 1, 2010

  3. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    And you reply to such posts? why?

    chuckcar, Aug 1, 2010
  4. richard

    richard Guest

    why do you even bother creating such a post?
    Shows how stoopid you really are.

    richard, Aug 1, 2010
  5. Let him go. Drunk, stoned and stupid before noon appears to be his way
    of life.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Aug 1, 2010
  6. §ñühw¤£f, Aug 1, 2010
  7. Good comeback.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Aug 1, 2010
  8. richard

    chuckcar Guest

    Well *someone* had to show appreciation for his forged post, and since no
    one else knew it was (other than possibly richard), that left only one choice.

    The life of a troll is a loney and twisted one.

    chuckcar, Aug 1, 2010