    I just can visit secured pages (with https protocol).
    I've restarted my computer, my modem but no changes

    Can you help me to find the solution ? Thanks a lot

    leloos, Dec 5, 2005

  2. leloos

    leloos Guest

    I just installed Firefox and it works.
    So i will take a look to find out the problem on IE.

    leloos, Dec 5, 2005

  3. leloos

    Trax Guest

    |>I just installed Firefox and it works.
    |>So i will take a look to find out the problem on IE.

    Why? Just ignore IE, it's just not worth the problems or trouble; It's
    even giving Google a bad rap http://tinyurl.com/8n8nn

    Trax, Dec 5, 2005
  4. leloos

    leloos Guest

    I tried to modify my IE option but no changes.
    Can you help me ??? thanks a lot ..

    leloos, Dec 5, 2005