    prog. I use Firefox as default and also IE. I have to cut and paste links.

    Please help me to set this correct.

    Thanks

    quiznos, Dec 5, 2005

  2. quiznos

    Unk Guest

    Click Tools, Internet Options or Start, Settings, Control Panel, Internet Options, under Tempory
    Internet Files, click "Delete Files", check "delete all offline content", click "OK", "OK",
    Now try it again. If it still fails to work, then look here:

    One reported cure is to click Start, Run. In the run box, type "regsvr32 urlmon.dll" without the
    quotes and press Enter. Then open Internet Explorer and go to Tools, Internet Options,
    "Programs" tab, and click on "Reset Web Settings...", click "Apply", "OK"

    OLEXP: Nothing Happens When You Click a Link in Outlook Express

    OLEXP Internet Shortcuts in Outlook Express Do Not Start Web Browser

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing Happens After You Click a Link

    OLEXP: Outlook Express Is Slow to Open Mail Messages and Links to Web Pages

    Section on "OUTLOOK: Hyperlinks - Shortcut" (About 2/3 way down the page).
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/eroutlok.htm#OELINKS

    How to get HTTP hyperlinks in OE to open IE when you click them:
    http://www.oehelp.com/ielnk.aspx

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

    Unk, Dec 5, 2005

  3. quiznos

    quiznos Guest

    Thanks for reply but it still doesnt fire firefox, but I have managed to get
    IE to open.

    I have selected Firefox as default browser.

    quiznos, Dec 7, 2005