    As no-one is anywhere near as clever as you, not everyone is going to be as
    quick as you to spot the simple things.
    (I see you still can't spell anon yet)

    Brian H¹©, Jun 27, 2003

  2. Alex Vinokur

    Marty Guest

    Somewhere around Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:24:14 -0700, while reading
    microsoft.public.win2000.general, I think I thought I saw this post from
    Isn't The Planet Internet Services just the owner of that IP block?
    Using canufly, I get the same whois information that I posted, with the
    owner being The Planet.

    Marty, Jun 27, 2003

  3. Alex Vinokur

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Richard continued:
    Where does it say microsoft in www.windowsupdate.com, st00pid ?

    Slumpy, Jun 27, 2003
  4. Kenneth E. Spress, Jul 15, 2003