    I know I can do a system restore but I should think its pretty simple to do
    if you know how. unfortunately the only thing simple on my computer is me.
    help me please viv

    viv, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Right click and hold on a blank spot on the taskbar and drag it back
    into place.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Left click ;-)

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Jun 15, 2004
  4. viv

    Isaac Guest

    _Left_ click and hold on a blank spot on the taskbar and drag it back
    into place.

    Isaac, Jun 15, 2004
  5. viv

    UltraEGG Guest

    Hi there,
    Click on the gray empty. Hold down the mouse and drag it to the bottom
    of the screen then let go. That will put the task bar back to where it used
    to be.
    good luck,
    Eric

    UltraEGG, Jun 15, 2004
  6. viv

    Brian Guest

    hi viv... hold ctrl click onto the task bar and drag it back down to the
    bottom of the screen

    Brian, Jun 15, 2004
  7. viv

    iinet Guest

    Consider leaving the taskbar on the side of the screen - perhaps the left
    side though.

    After a couple of days you'll be used to it, and you get much more efficient
    use out of it.
    You can see many more windows that way before getting the... thing happening
    at the side of the taskbar, as well as the quickstart button area.

    iinet, Jun 15, 2004
  8. viv

    Guest Guest

    It's easy to fix - just click on a blank area of the taskbar and drag it
    down to the bottom of your screen.

    Guest, Jun 15, 2004
  9. viv

    viv Guest

    Thank you all my computer task bar is now back to its former state, so until
    the next time thank you very much. viv

    viv, Jun 15, 2004
  10. viv

    Jerry G. Guest

    Using your mouse, put the mouse-cursor on a blank part of the bar, hold down
    the left key, and drag it back to where you want it. Release the left key to
    allow the bar to stay.

    --

    Jerry G.
    =====

    Hi
    I don't know what I did to cause this but my bottom taskbar and start are
    now vertical on the right hand side of my monitor, it was something to do
    with me trying to arrange the icons on my desktop, I don't like it the way
    it is now but I don't know how to return it to its former state.

    Jerry G., Jun 15, 2004