  1. Jim Waggener

    Jim Waggener Guest

    What is the dress code?

    Jim Waggener, Dec 20, 2003

  2. Jim Waggener

    Trevor S Guest

    Awww crap, I have to wear clothes when posting ?

    --
    Trevor S

    -Albert Einstein

    Trevor S, Dec 20, 2003

  3. You think I'm buying that crap?

    Phil Stripling, Dec 21, 2003
  4. Jim Waggener

    Kenny Guest

    Sport jacket and tie is only acceptable if you are discussing general
    photography matters. However, when discussing wedding photography or
    up-market social events, then a tux is a must. For wildlife ensure
    outdoor gear is worn, with out without woolly hat - choice is yours. If
    you have a DSLR then the rule is wear a shooters vest, be a bit
    overweight and look/sound like you know what you are talking about.

    Kenny (fits into last category)

    Kenny, Dec 21, 2003
  5. Jim Waggener

    Larry Lynch Guest

    Now THAT made me laugh!

    Larry Lynch, Dec 21, 2003
  6. Jim Waggener

    Lisa Horton Guest

    And when discussion Sigma/Foveon, Nomex hip waders are appropriate! :)

    Lisa

    Lisa Horton, Dec 21, 2003
  7. Jim Waggener

    Charlie Self Guest

    Charlie Self, Dec 21, 2003
  8. Jim Waggener

    PhotoMan Guest

    I prefer just a pair of socks and my glasses.
    Joe Arnold

    PhotoMan, Dec 21, 2003
  9. Jim Waggener

    Larry Lynch Guest

    What are you NUTS??????

    Everybody knows ya' gotta wear a TUTU and a heavy
    coating of melted butter.

    Larry Lynch, Dec 21, 2003
  10. Jim Waggener

    Charlie Self Guest

    Larry Lynch responds:
    You're right, for this time of year. The strap and oil is summer wear.

    Charlie Self

    "Man is a reasoning rather than a reasonable animal."
    Alexander Hamilton

    Charlie Self, Dec 21, 2003
  11. Jim Waggener

    Kenny Guest

    PJ's are better, you can then nod off to sleep without having to get
    changed :)

    Kenny

    Kenny, Dec 21, 2003
  12. Jim Waggener

    Peter James Guest

    I always find that a good application of swarfega on bare flesh, and
    then a good wet suit fits the bill for most social scenes.

    Peter James, Dec 21, 2003
  13. Jim Waggener

    Kenny Guest

    Sounds ideal for getting rid of the baby oil after visiting the binary
    groups.

    Kenny

    Kenny, Dec 22, 2003