    PS
    Been trying to connect the cd only as master from ide 2 but it's just
    the same.The default jumper setting is master.

    al, Jan 11, 2004

  2. al

    °Mike° Guest

    Could you possibly make the subject line a little longer?

    °Mike°, Jan 11, 2004

  3. al

    al Guest

    I made the subject line as short as possible as I forgot about it.The
    program ripped out a line from my request and used it as subject.
    Happy?
    al

    al, Jan 11, 2004
  4. al

    °Mike° Guest

    Is your name Cassandra?
    About the subject line? No.
    About the lame explanation? No.
    Otherwise? Yes.

    °Mike°, Jan 11, 2004
  5. al

    philo Guest

    first check the bios to be sure your ide channels are enabled...
    for starters you could just put all 4 set to auto

    then if you are sure your cd and hd is connected and jumpered properly
    they should be detected... if not...then it looks like they did not
    repair your board properly and I;d ask for a new replacement

    philo, Jan 11, 2004
  6. al

    al Guest

    You seems to be a human downer or a natural asshole of the worst
    kind.I'm not used to be called a lier and I suggest that you get the
    mozilla mailprog and write to a newsgroup with no subject line and find
    out that way you are an idiot.And I guess it's to complicated for you to
    make any conclusions of the fact that the subject line and the first
    part of my mail looks exact the same.
    al

    al, Jan 11, 2004
  7. al

    al Guest

    I'm afraid that you are right about the motherboard.They did not fix it
    properly.But thank's a lot anyway.
    regards al

    al, Jan 11, 2004
  8. al

    °Mike° Guest

    Boy, I bet you could have got all that in one subject line, too. It would
    have made better sense. Did they have schools where you grew up,
    or are you still in kindergarten?

    I'd like to ask you a question. Where, exactly, did I call you a "lier" <sic>?

    °Mike°, Jan 11, 2004