I hate dogs!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by George Kerby, Sep 4, 2003.

  1. George Kerby

    George Kerby Guest

    George Kerby, Sep 4, 2003

  2. George Kerby

    Eigenvector Guest

    That kitty need to adjust her/his scope - when the rifle goes off the
    eyepiece will hit her in the face!!!

    Eigenvector, Sep 5, 2003

  3. "And here comes the car carrying Eddie now, that loveable Jack Russell
    Terrier from the hit TV show "Frasier," barking, jumping, delighting the
    crowd, as the parade passes by the Texas Meow Mix Depository, and ... "

    .... "Some, something has happened in the motorcade, somethi

    <NO DOWNLINK>

    <NO CARRIER>

    Unclaimed Mysteries, Sep 5, 2003
  4. George Kerby

    blech Guest

    blech, Sep 5, 2003
  5. George Kerby

    blech Guest

    Or the new UK sport, shooting businessmen over a parking space.

    blech, Sep 5, 2003
  6. George Kerby

    badgerfish Guest

    Could be playing the latest Iraqi sport....shoot everybody.......

    badgerfish, Sep 5, 2003
  7. George Kerby

    George Kerby Guest

    I see you boys are having fun with my little kitty!
    Actually it's my Charles Whitman University of Texas kitty.
    You can tell I'm an Aggie, right?

    George Kerby, Sep 5, 2003