    stupid reader cannot work out after I said no the first time, that I am just
    not interested in downloading 10mb of japanese fonts.

    I'll have to switch off autoupdates.

    whome, Jan 20, 2007

  2. whome

    Dave Taylor Guest

    You could uninstall it and use Foxit. If all you need is a pdf reader,
    foxit is very good and quick. It is not the quickest...

    http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php

    Dave Taylor, Jan 20, 2007

  3. whome

    Blue Guest

    Make it so.

    Blue, Jan 20, 2007
  4. whome

    Blue Guest

    Excellent, Acrobat is under fire from the MS Windows platform as well now.
    Must try when I am next on that platform.

    Blue, Jan 20, 2007