    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    If I want modding, I play NFSU2. If I want smashing, I play Flat Out. If I want Racing Sim, I play GT4. If theres ever going to be a game that puts all three together, IT'S MINE!!

    XhArD, Oct 11, 2005

  2. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    That'd be nice, I'd pay for that. :) But right now I'd be happy with something that takes NFSU][ to the next level.

    The Modfather, Oct 11, 2005

  3. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    you reckon Need For Speed: Most Wanted will be any good? Still doesn;t have damage modelling :( I always liked the cop chases in NFS3, hope they do it right this time :) And the fact that there's gonna be a Lamborghini Gallardo in NFS:MW helps it too :)

    XhArD, Oct 11, 2005
  4. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yeah... I don't expect it to be anything like the Underground series though, but it could be cool. I'm expecting something more like Hot Pursuit updated. Could be cool.

    The Modfather, Oct 12, 2005
  5. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    next game to download on my list.... NFS:MW

    unholy, Oct 12, 2005
  6. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Wouldn't it have to be released first?

    The Modfather, Oct 12, 2005
  7. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    That could help a tad I reckon. I think it comes out in America this month or next, can't remember. Mebe not even until next year.

    XhArD, Oct 12, 2005
  8. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    too bad, i am going to rob ea games of its sad little engine and use it myself for hours of endless entertainment....

    unholy, Oct 12, 2005
  9. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    You are? Ok, do that, let us know what you do with it. Make something good! No more of those lame arse top down driving games, that's soooo lame. :)
    And hey, XhArD, what's this about you going on vacation (holiday)? You can't pass off being a scapegoat on someone else and go get a tan or something, that's cheating. We should store up your away time and tack it to the end of your sentence.

    The Modfather, Oct 13, 2005
  10. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    INCORRECT! As the scapegoat of the month, it is my duty to train the Deputy Scapegoat for any such callings if they were to occur. You can't have him not knowing what to do if I leave for whatever reason, he needs training. This is his trial period :)

    XhArD, Oct 13, 2005
  11. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    has he got the List of rulkes for the scape goat contact.
    ps "thechildrapingfather"... :p ... In line 1 of the contract Scapegoat may pass all power to the deputy scapegoat without any notice and therefore they dont have to state how long they will be until return. During the Switch the dupty has no right to interfer with the True Scapegoats dealings

    unholy, Oct 13, 2005
  12. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I find this to be unfair and did not see any mention of it in the documentation presented to me when I became a member. In fact it says very clearly, right here, line 4, paragraph 12, sub-paragraph F. chapter 14, I quote "The scapegoat may not pass on his or her duties to another individual". What have you been smoking?

    The Modfather, Oct 14, 2005
  13. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm u must have the 1995 contract... get the right one silly :p... get the October 2005 contract.

    unholy, Oct 14, 2005
  14. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Even if it does say that I can't pass the duties on to another person, you didn't read the fine print. It says in about size .125 font "permanently", which means I can temporarily lend my status to someone else :)

    XhArD, Oct 14, 2005
  15. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    The scapegoat may NOT pass his duties along to anyone else, no matter what. This is the way it is, deal with it.
    There, I checked the fine print, it's right there, see for yourself.

    The Modfather, Oct 15, 2005
  16. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Ah, but that maybe have been in fine print, but it's also handwritten :p Which means it was added after the contract was finalised and signed.

    XhArD, Oct 15, 2005
  17. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yer which makes it 100% valid... >>>>> :p

    unholy, Oct 15, 2005
  18. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    That isn't hand written, copy and paste it in a larger font so you can read it. It's not hand written.

    The Modfather, Oct 15, 2005
  19. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I did, but when it gets enlarged by TECHNOLOGY, then it isn't handwritten anymore, see? Like, if theres a picture of ancient Egyptian heiroglyphs, someone takes a photo of it then enlarges it, the photo isn't hand written/drawn is it?

    XhArD, Oct 15, 2005
  20. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Man, that text isn't hand written in any way and never was. It's just like you said, that tiny font, see for yourself, get a magnifying glass or something, yeesh!
    Subliminal Message:
    You have no life, no penis and no chance of ever getting a date so you should just kill yourself now.

    The Modfather, Oct 16, 2005