    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I'm sorry, but it was just so tempting! Me being the 5up35 1337 H4x0r that I am, I just couldn't pass it up :p

    XhArD, Oct 7, 2005

  2. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yer u better think about what u have done u 5up35 1337 H4x0r :p, "otherwise u going straight to hell and u die" :p

    unholy, Oct 7, 2005

  3. The Modfather

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Nah, cos he can't be scapegoat then ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Oct 7, 2005
  4. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    How do you know? Maybve I am SO 5up35 1337 that I can piss you all off from beyond the grave! MUAHAHAHAHA!.

    XhArD, Oct 7, 2005
  5. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    now ur taking it too far... :p

    unholy, Oct 7, 2005
  6. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    My computer freaked out yesterday do. I was playing this cheap-o game I bought, imported from somewhere, the English is worse than Unholy's.. Anyway, I'm in an online race and it's loading the next match and all of the sudden I get some error with my video (ATI of course) and it crashes and I'm in 320x200 16 color mode and have to reboot. So... It's XhArD's fault that it happened but it's ATI's fault that their stuff SUCKS! :)
    Al, doing a little better every day bro. :)

    The Modfather, Oct 8, 2005
  7. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Cool, so it's not all my fault? :) What game was it? Is it street racing, racing simulator or drag racing?

    XhArD, Oct 8, 2005
  8. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    It's a weird combo of racing, sorta street, you can make yer own tracks. The game's called TrackMania Sunrise. by Nadeo. It's not real good in the racing physics department, totally arcade there.

    The Modfather, Oct 8, 2005
  9. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Ahh, that one. I think Unholy had a demo of it or something. Never seen it, but I can't stand unrealistic racing games. Only exceptions are the Need For Speed games because they are the only games where you have such a broad expanse of mods and all that crap. Even though the physics suck something chronic, I like being able to build a Tuner car :)

    XhArD, Oct 8, 2005
  10. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Same here dude... This one doesn't have much in the way of car modifying, but the tracks can be created so that saves it from the junk pile.

    The Modfather, Oct 8, 2005
  11. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    did u know there was a problem with that game? happens to my computer too... i think its not ATi's fault but the use of all nvidia extra shaders. Trying to use one thats not supported by ATi. Honesty i dont like the extra shaders they aren't very easy to control. That game is very unrealistic... 32 second around a 2km track? at 500km/hr :|

    unholy, Oct 9, 2005
  12. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Yes, like I said, the physics are all but non-existant. Dunno about the shader problem, doesn't make a lot of sense. You'd think they'd patch that if the problem existed and it automatically checks for new patches on running. <Shrug> odd.

    The Modfather, Oct 9, 2005
  13. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    yer agreed, though maybe they have Different BIOS's on their gCards

    unholy, Oct 9, 2005
  14. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    Shouldn't matter. Most other games work just fine no matter what the card, why just this one? And if so they should mention the problem on the box, that's pretty crappy.

    The Modfather, Oct 10, 2005
  15. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Its a crappy game :p
    Maybe its the Motion Blur... if i can remember correctly nVidia made a Shader for Motion Bluring....... on the GPU that is.

    unholy, Oct 10, 2005
  16. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I turned off all the effects. <shrug> Dunno, the game has issues. I was just hurting for a decent driving game. Nothing worthwhile has come out since NFSU][.

    The Modfather, Oct 11, 2005
  17. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    What about Juiced? isn't that on PC???

    unholy, Oct 11, 2005
  18. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yes it is, but it's got the WORST, most GAYTASTIC physics ever. Plus it doesn't have the free-roaming environment feature, so it doesn't match NFSU2. And if you run out of money for repairs then it says "A mysterious light fills the sky and the next day you find your car repaired." :| How craptastic is that?

    XhArD, Oct 11, 2005
  19. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Australia
    Lame LAME LAME!...
    Maybe Halo with a Racing mod would be cool :D

    unholy, Oct 11, 2005
  20. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'd just be happy with Halo 2 on the PC. I have Juiced, yep, it blows. FlatOut isn't too bad but no ability to do major ricer modding. :(

    The Modfather, Oct 11, 2005