    Thanks and regards,
    From Great Britain.

    http://www.beitcertified.com/go.asp?v=67&ac=22

    Usman, Apr 22, 2009

  2. Usman

    shawnblue22 Guest

    shawnblue22, Apr 22, 2009

  3. Shawn.. that post, and others of its ilk, are SPAM.

    Ideally Microsoft would be FILTERING out all junk from that domain name or
    any junk containing that domain name in the body of the message.

    It seems neither the certification group, nor the newsgroup administration
    group, are paying much attention to the noise level in these cert groups of
    late. :(

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com