    Thanks and regards,
    From Great Britain.

    http://www.beitcertified.com/go.asp?v=67&ac=22

    Kamran, Apr 22, 2009

  2. Kamran

    Rob M Guest

    another person boasting how they cheated by using a brain dump good luck at
    your next interview when real life questions will be asked

    Rob M, May 7, 2009

  3. You would think that no body would be so stupid as to boast about cheating
    on a Microsoft hosted news group. Although, it has happened in the past.

    But this is obviously just an AD for beitcertified.com.. I make that
    conclusion because 1.) testimonial is one of most effective form of
    advertising, and 2.) I seen a slew of these lately,

    Harvey Colwell, May 7, 2009
  4. Kamran

    JFoushee Guest

    I gotta "write" the exam now? How do you get a double-digit score after
    taking the same test you wrote?

    JFoushee, May 18, 2009