I get the following error: Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01ad'

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by why?, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. why?

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:08:56 GMT, dfederic wrote:

    Please don't put the entire message in the subject line.

    Start here,
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    What are you doing when the error happens?

    Are you writing your own scripts?

    Was it just after some change to software, service pack?

    What OS?

    www.google.com
    Searched the web for
    VBScript runtime error '800a01ad'
    Results 1 - 10 of about 764. Search took 0.24 seconds.

    Gives you
    http://www.google.com/search?q=+VBScript+runtime+error+'800a01ad'
    Me

    why?, Feb 27, 2004

  2. why?

    Hywel Guest

    Excellent message. Did you think of saying which application gives this
    error, or what you're doing when it occurs?

    Hywel, Feb 27, 2004

  3. why?

    dfederic Guest

    Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:08:56 GMT