    step thing that works for just about anybody. Men,women and kids too. It
    didn't cost me hardly anything. If you want to know more about it you can
    email me at

    jl goldsmith, Nov 8, 2003

  2. jl goldsmith

    Brian H¹© Guest

    jl goldsmith said:
    It didn`t cost you hardly anything?
    So it cost you a lot then?

    Brian H¹©, Nov 8, 2003

  3. jl goldsmith

    Bill Guest

    Spam is no good for the skin, however it is dressed up.

    Bill

    Bill, Nov 8, 2003
  4. jl goldsmith

    Boomer Guest

    Maybe Adelphia would like to know too?

    From: "jl goldsmith" <>

    Newsgroups: alt.women.health
    Subject: I found this new program for people with skin problems

    Boomer, Nov 8, 2003
  5. I just got a new skin for my Windows media player but its still rubbish.
    jimac

    Jim McQuillan, Nov 8, 2003
  6. jl goldsmith

    Dennis Guest

    And this is appropriate to this newsgroup, because.....?

    Dennis, Nov 8, 2003
  7. jl goldsmith

    Kenny Guest

    I'm having a problem skinning this joint, I keep seeing 2 of them!!!

    Kenny, Nov 8, 2003
  8. jl goldsmith

    Boomer Guest

    You own Northpole.org?

    Domain Name:NORTHPOLE.ORG
    Created On:06-Dec-1994 05:00:00 UTC
    Expiration Date:05-Dec-2004 05:00:00 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:R71-LROR
    Registrant Name:Jeff Smith

    Boomer, Nov 8, 2003
  9. jl goldsmith

    Kenny Guest

    The Internet Police are on to me, I'd better watch out here!

    Kenny, Nov 8, 2003
  10. jl goldsmith

    Boomer Guest

    I bet they love getting the spam that YOU should be getting!

    Boomer, Nov 8, 2003
  11. jl goldsmith

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Kenny said:
    You know exactly what you are doing, you are deliberately getting sites spammed
    to avoid getting spammed yourself.
    Why don't you do like everyone else, and mung your address properly?

    Brian H¹©, Nov 8, 2003
  12. jl goldsmith

    Mara Guest

    It appears to be the old "elvis[at]gracelands.com" Kenny.

    "Strike two."

    <snip>

    Mara, Nov 8, 2003
  13. jl goldsmith

    Boomer Guest

    Sure is. Beside forging a valid domain he is abusing the University of
    Berlin's rules IIRC.

    Boomer, Nov 8, 2003
  14. jl goldsmith

    Mara Guest

    Indeed.

    "Strike three."

    Mara, Nov 8, 2003
  15. jl goldsmith

    Boomer Guest

    That's how I'd call it too.

    Boomer, Nov 8, 2003
  16. jl goldsmith

    dr_hardware Guest

    dr_hardware, Nov 9, 2003
  17. But I'm willing to bet you could make a million peddling a line of cosmetics
    (allegedly?) based on it.

    Gary G. Taylor, Nov 9, 2003