    Thats work only when you choose UK in country list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Best regards
    Tomek

    Tomek, May 25, 2005

  2. Tomek

    Roy Coorne Guest

    From Poland, maybe... I just downloaded from France in the country
    listing...
    Good luck -
    Roy

    Roy Coorne, May 25, 2005

  3. Tomek

    mickie Guest

    Well....all seems to be back up and running at Microsoft download
    site.....took 36 minutes on a 2 meg connection all the to Little Ole New
    Zealand.

    Did nothing but follow the instuctions and all went well.

    Email with link and CD Key arrived almost in seconds and started downloading
    as quick.

    Well Done & Thankyou Microsoft....I shall have fun waiting for Epson Printer
    drivers & SCSI drivers for my HP scanjet.

    But every thing else including my LAN works sweet.

    Cheers
    Mickie

    mickie, May 25, 2005
  4. How will that benefit someone in the USA?

    Andre Da Costa, May 25, 2005
  5. mickie got up from the bar and shouted: :
    Hmm, I got mine down in 30 mins or so, on my 2mb broadband, but still
    waiting for the key :-(

    Mark Gillespie, May 25, 2005