    think.
    What do You think-

    Toso Contoso

    Toso Contoso, Dec 18, 2008

  2. The 70-620, as are most Microsoft cert exams, are light years easier than
    the 70-291.

    As noted elsewhere, the 70-291 is considered to be one of the most difficult
    Microsoft certification exams (except, perhaps, the MCSE design exams).

    Congratulations on your exceptional score!!

    Also, because, having elevated from the 640 two months ago to the 935 now,
    you've discovered the necessary ingredients for successful exam preparation!
    :)

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Dec 19, 2008

  3. Toso Contoso

    Toso Contoso Guest

    Today i passed the exem 291 at my second shot...935 points
    I passed 70-271 with 808, 70-272 at 920 and 70-290 at 728. failed 291 first
    shot. Ingredients are always the same, trancender, kaplan, CBT nuggets, the
    training kit, a VMware server.
    First time i studied all the book, second time, just dns RRas, WSUS, IPsec,
    and nothing more. the rest was luck.

    Toso Contoso, Dec 19, 2008
  4. Do you have details on the 291? Things to look out for in the exam?

    Darrell Likely, Jan 21, 2009
  5. Toso Contoso

    BRTiger Guest

    That is good news, most of the posters here know the effort used to get a
    passing score on the 70-291 is very difficult. From reading this and other
    forums I knew this test really likes to focus on WSUS, RRAS. DNS and DHCP
    with a good measure of TCP/IP subnetting topics. Basics, basics basics. It
    always seems the same, if you know the basics very well the rest come to you
    from analysis and experience.

    BRTiger, Jan 23, 2009