    noticed the phrase was completed. Moreover, Kline(Chalk), the person who
    coined the phrase finished it off. It was truly a touching moment when
    Frisbee chimed in with (SPACEBAR). I am so choked with emotion.

    Network Guru, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Network Guru

    kpg Guest

    <sniff>...I Love You Man...Now lets watch some football...

    kpg, Jul 23, 2004

  3. You're still both NOT getting my Bud Light

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 23, 2004
  4. Network Guru

    Neil Guest

    *vomit*

    Neil, Jul 23, 2004
  5. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Where's my insulin?

    JaR
    Hyperglycaemic Thug

    JaR, Jul 23, 2004
  6. Network Guru

    billyw Guest

    just to let you weird timzone lot know.. i have started enjoying a few beers
    already...

    long day ahead guys??

    billyw, Jul 23, 2004
  7. Does your bagpipe playing get better when you're drunk?
    Not for me...

    Well, okay, yeah.

    --
    Fris "Still waiting for those mp3's" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 23, 2004
  8. Network Guru

    billyw Guest

    dont be holding your breath for god's sake

    "> Fris "Still waiting for those mp3's" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    billyw, Jul 23, 2004
  9. Network Guru

    JaR Guest

    Let's see, *digs out english/brit translator* oh yes, that's it.

    PISS OFF, YOU WANKER!

    There that's better. 5.07 hrs till beer-thirty.

    JaR
    Thirsty Thug

    JaR, Jul 23, 2004