  1. Steve Young

    Steve Young Guest

    they are very yummy like Noah Wylie

    Steve Young, Oct 24, 2003

  2. Steve Young

    Stewy Guest

    Shouldn't that be men with a capital M?

    Stewy, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Steve Young

    Steve Young Guest

    Why do you find a need to respond to this imposter troll?

    Aren't you able to follow everyone's advice and simply ignore them?

    Steve Young, Oct 27, 2003
  4. Steve Young the gay troller typed:
    troll

    get_down_grandma, Oct 27, 2003
  5. Steve Young

    2mb Guest

    Does anyone know if outlook has a bozo filter like linux pan does?

    2mb, Oct 29, 2003
  6. Steve Young

    Rick Guest

    Outlook Express does, not sure about Outlook.

    You know, I thought this thread was a reference to an episode of
    The Simpsons, the one where Homer and Marge meet a gay guy:

    Marge: "Homer, he's gay."

    Homer: "Yeah, he looks like one happy fellow."

    Marge: "No Homer, you don't understand. He's a man who
    prefers the company of other men."

    Homer: "Don't we all?"

    Rick, Oct 29, 2003