I don't understand

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sharon Fullington, Nov 6, 2003.

  1. Whenever I try to send mail, a window pops up stating
    An unknown error has occurred. I cannot send out mail

    Sharon Fullington, Nov 6, 2003

  2. Sharon Fullington

    slumpy Guest

    With a rumble and a belch Sharon Fullington decided to put the World to
    rights with this little speech from the heart...
    It may help to update your OE and also repair the program via add/remove
    programs.

    slumpy, Nov 6, 2003

  3. Sharon Fullington

    Mr. Smiley Guest

    another newsgroup that may help you:
    microsoft.public.win98.internet.outlookexpress
    I am assuming you use outlook express.
    there are links on my webpages that show how to
    setup outlook express properly. If I were you , I'd
    try the pc cleanup thing 1st. If it still acts up,
    I would remove and reinstall it. Most pc problems
    are caused by memory overcrowding. Get rid of
    unnecessary programs. [ there's usually lots of them]
    See my pccleanup page.

    Mr. Smiley, Nov 6, 2003
  4. Sharon Fullington

    Jerry G. Guest

    You may have some parts of OE that are corrupted. You can try to use the
    Add/Remove File area and do the fix. I have also seen this from having
    corrupted cache files, or too many of them.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    Jerry G., Nov 6, 2003
  5. Sharon Fullington

    Boomer Guest

    Who are you talking to?

    Please include some of the message you are responding to,
    in your reply?

    It makes it difficult to follow a thread when you write a reply and
    others have no clue on what the question or discussion was about.

    Further info:

    Thank You Very Much :)

    Boomer, Nov 6, 2003
  6. Sharon Fullington