    If anyone can come up with any suggestions, i would really appreciate it!
    Thanks in advance,
    Kim

    Guest, Sep 7, 2005

  2. Guest

    Ted Guest

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Thankyou, but that isn't my problem. It describes the connectivity icon
    looking as though it is connected - mine doesn't. Mine usually comes back by
    itself (except on a very rare occasion). Nobody elses computer disconnects at
    school, and none of the other computers at home do either. Does anyone have
    any other ideas?

    Guest, Sep 8, 2005