    are the requirements? and what s the Procedure ?how is the way to get my
    mcse if i don't have any microsft certs at all?
    Thanks: Mundo

    Guest, Feb 11, 2007

  2. Raúl Gatón Miguelsanz, Feb 11, 2007

  3. Guest

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Can anyone tell me how can i get the MCSE exame and certificate? what
    what's with you people, have you never heard of ghostbusters?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 12, 2007
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Go nearby Microsoft institute and get details about what you have to study.
    there are so many exams are available in Microsoft you select the field and
    plan to study for your exam all the best....

    Guest, Feb 19, 2007