    And my teenage daughter knows one bloke who had ten quid each way on this
    year's 100-1 winner.

    Lucky bastard.

    Aardvark, Apr 4, 2009

  2. Aardvark

    meerkat Guest

    Envy is a wicked thing A. %> ).
    bw..

    meerkat, Apr 4, 2009

  3. Aardvark

    elaich Guest

    What the bloody hell?

    From the title, I thought this was a thread about Victor Meldrew.

    elaich, Apr 4, 2009
  4. Aardvark

    Tony Guest

    The horse warmed up the best! He won like a champion by 10 open lengths.
    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Apr 5, 2009
  5. Aardvark

    Justin Guest

    Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!

    Justin, Apr 5, 2009

  6. Don't you ...

    Zu Arsschlaark!, Apr 6, 2009
  7. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    But on some occasions totally excusable :)

    Aardvark, Apr 7, 2009