    and i confirm my address at ms.com in the same day..but
    still nothing ... whow i suppose to expect the welcome
    kit..?

    Adel, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Hi Adel,

    Congrats on being certified. You need to activate your Welcome Kit in the secure MCP site to receive the Welcome Kit. If you have done so, be patient and wait for the kit to arrive. Sometimes it might take up to a month to arrive as it depends on where you live.

    If you have not done so, go to this link:
    https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/authenticate/login.aspx
    You need to sign up with your MCP info from Microsoft if you have not done so and then sign in. Once you are in there, go to Program Benefits and then Welcome Kit. You should be able to activate your Welcome Kit from there.

    Please note that you will not be getting a Welcome Kit for every MCP exams that you pass. Welcome Kit will only be sent out according to the certification you have achieve from the accumulated MCP exams that you pass.

    Hope this help.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Jun 30, 2004