I can't install the software that came with my Belkin Network Card

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Guest, Jun 13, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I'm unable to install the software that came with my Belkin Wireless G
    Desktop Network Card. Everything seems to go smoothly until I try to exit
    the installation routine, and then I receive the error message "failed to
    load DLL:SFC". I'm not sure where this problem originates, so I am sending
    this message to Belkin, Microsoft, eMachines, Inc., etc.

    System:
    Microsoft Windows XP
    Home Edition
    Version 2002